Thursday, January 24, 2008

Deadlines, Deadlines

CWD: Audit Group - Homework

I've been working hard on my 101 in 1001 list but I noticed that in the last few months, I've been letting things slide. In order to work against this, I've decided that I will get the following items completed by March 1st.

1. Read all unread Bill Bryson books (The Palace Under the Alps and Over 200 Other Unusual, Unspoiled, and Infrequently Visited Spots in 16 European Countries, Down Under, The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got That Way, Made in America: An Informal History of the English Language in the United States, Bryson's Dictionary of Troublesome Words)

2. Complete the Master Hand Knitting, Level 1 program (I have the swatches mostly complete and 5 out of the 17 questions on the report completed. I still need to knit the hat, write the report and triple check my swatches.)

3. Knit two socks at once on two circular needles

4. Make an emergency preparedness kit for my car (I actually have one in my car but it needs to be updated!)

5. Floss every day for a month (I started doing this on Sunday, January 20th)

6. Recycle my old cell phone

7. Replace all regular batteries in my house with rechargeable batteries

8. Document an entire day with photos

9. Do my taxes in 2008

10. Buy a surge protector for the computer that shuts off energy when the computer is asleep

11. Buy Life.doc and use it (I have this, I just need to fill it out!)

12. Knit a sweater for me! (Central Park Hoodie is in progress)

13. Do 100 crunches at once

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat