Monday, January 14, 2008

Sock Knitting for The Mum

Mum Sock

I've been cranking on this sock all weekend and it is almost complete! I always amaze myself when I knuckle down and focus. I'm at the toe which means that I need to put the sock into a slight holding pattern until I can get my Mum to try the sock on. I want to make sure that it isn't too long or two short.

The Potato and The Sock

I knit most of the sock yesterday. I made Scott go on a run/walk with me and while he told his cat that he thought he was going to die, he didn't and it was fun to be out on the Burke Gilman on a beautiful day.

I start my Half Marathon training next week so the run was an attempt to get ready for it. It's like cleaning the house before the housekeeper comes!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat