Monday, March 03, 2008

March Goals

Day 75 Alternate (75A/366): Blown Out
I like the idea of having monthly goals and putting them out there for the world to see. I have a few left over from last month and they will be at the top of my list this month along with a few additional goals. Number 7 & 8 will be at the top of my list as I've fallen off the weight loss track and really need to get back on that track.

1. Read all unread Bill Bryson books (The Palace Under the Alps and Over 200 Other Unusual, Unspoiled, and Infrequently Visited Spots in 16 European Countries, Down Under, The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got That Way, Made in America: An Informal History of the English Language in the United States, Bryson's Dictionary of Troublesome Words)

2. Complete the Master Hand Knitting, Level 1 program

3. Knit two socks at once on two circular needles

4. Make an emergency preparedness kit for my car

5. Knit a sweater for me! Finish the Central Park Hoodie

6. Finish the Clapotis and mail it off for the Knitter Project

7. Eat 5 Fruits & Veggies every day for 30 days

8. Track my food every day for 30 days

9. Take a Pilates class

10. Clean out my closet

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat