Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Tale of the Washing Machine and a Very Bad Thing

Day 74 (74/366): Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair

Sunday night after putting together the dresser, I decided to finish up the laundry. I like the start the week off with clean laundry and a tidy house. The tidy house bit will wait a bit until I'm done moving but the clean laundry seemed like an easy task to tackle.

Look Ma! I mades some art! (November 9, 2007)

So I grabbed my clothing off the floor and stuffed them into the washing machine. Somehow along the way, my Original Clapotis ended up in the wash. It did not survive its soapy trip very well and is now much felted.

Sadness

So I ordered the exact same yarn in the exact same color to make a new one and I'm trying to remember that the Original Clap did see four great years of wearing. I'm just sad because it should have seen 20 great years of wearing if I hadn't been so careless. Grrrr!

Full Clap

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat