Wednesday, May 07, 2008

City Walking in Vancouver, BC

Looking Out from Chapters

I used to go up to Vancouver a lot but then the dollar fell and now I only go up once in awhile.

Library

I love Vancouver though and really enjoy walking around the city. On Saturday before the race (and after a parking fiasco), Scott and I spent some time roaming around the city. We started at the city library which is one of my favorite buildings in Vancouver.

Vancouver Library

They wanted to update the library but couldn't afford a new building. Instead they "wrapped" a new building around the old one. It is beautiful and stunning!

Roman Library

I even found some lovely flowers on our city walk. It was delightful.

Beautiful Flowers

You can see all of my Vancouver pictures on Flickr.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat