Wednesday, October 29, 2008

14 Carrots of Goodness

14 Carrot

Last Saturday after I had a very nice 7-mile run, Scott and I headed to the 14 Carrot Cafe for breakfast

Eating Partner

The 14 Carrot Cafe is a nice restaurant located in the Eastlake neighborhood. The menu has a slight Greek flair which I love but because I like to copy Scott, I ordered the Huevos Rancheros.

Huevos Rancheros Sides

Huevos Rancheros

They were delicious! I loved that they placed the sour cream and the salsa in bowls on the side. It's those extra touches that I love.

Specials

The specials looked delicious too and made me crave something with pumpkin in them.

Pumpkin

14 Carrot Cafe
2305 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
(206) 324-1442

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

food items are very teasty.Thank you.

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat