Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Re-Design

New Blog Design

The ole blog has always been a bit of a mish-mash since I honestly can barely do some html coding and that can be messy.

After some prodding (A LOT of prodding), Scott was kind enough to collaborate with me on a new blog design.

Scott did the artwork a few weeks ago and tonight we hunkered down to implement the new code. I did the typing while Scott did the teaching so I can do the coding on my own next time. EEK!

We moved the column from the left to right-side of the page. Scott gave me a daily updating widget for my 365 project which I guess means that I'm supposed to continue it to next year. We added some vector icons and a "magic robot" along with some fancy new colors.

All in all, I'm quite happy with this!

And oh yea, Thank you Scott!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat