Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Great Wednesday!

Texture

Today was a pretty good gosh darn day! I'm a very happy person, I admit it but in my defense, I'm not a Merry Sunshine person. I'm just someone who is easily made happy.

And today made me happy!

Work let us out early at 2 p.m. and so I bustled myself down to the storage unit to get my Christmas goodies out. Since I was living with my parents for a few years, my Christmas things have been locked up but this year they will be out for display!

Once I got home, I went for a easy jog and was having so much fun that I went a half mile longer than planned. I only headed inside because it was getting cold, COLD and I had to pee.

Now I'm making a cherry pie and baking bread while feeling pretty happy about my day.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat