Thursday, December 18, 2008

366 Days Complete

Day 366 (366/366): The Last Day! Betty Lou Schemes

Today I took my final 365 Days picture and of course that darn Betty Lou showed up!

I can't believe this project is actually over and that tomorrow I begin my 34th year. I'm so glad I did this even though
some days I really, really didn't want to take a picture of me. I got pretty sick of me as a subject about halfway through
the project but in the end, I had so much fun doing this.

Day 320 (320/366): Silver Pinky

In my 33rd year, I moved in with my love, gained a cat, started taking the bus to work, went to Hawaii, went on a great road trip with my love, saw a dear friend marry her love and on this final day, ran two Half Marathons and got my wish for a major snowstorm in Seattle.

Day 201 (201/366): On the Urban Safari

Here are some stats from the past year:

Days Missed: 0 -- I know, A++ here!
Made Explore: 5

Most Viewed Photo: Day 168 with 15,940 all time views

With other people: 35
With animals: 12
As Betty Lou: 6
With Scott: 17
Cities taken in: 20
Taken after Half Marathon Runs with my Medals: 2
Showing my Knitting and/or yarn: 36
With Food: 26

And yes, I loved this so much, I'm considering doing a Year 2! First though I need to go and play in the snow!

Day 197 (197/366): Wink!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat