Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Year in Review - 2008

And so 2008 comes to a close...

A Year in Review - 2008

A Year in Review Photo Set - 2008

It was a good year full of fun, excitement and accomplishment. I knit more pairs of socks than ever before, I completed some sweaters and started others, I ran TWO half-marathons, went on two epic trips (one to Hawaii and the other a road trip to the South West) and attended three wonderful weddings.

In 2008, I also moved to Fremont and in with Scott, I started taking the bus to work almost every day and stopped driving so much, Scott and I got a new sofa and Kato the cat learned that I was just as lovable as his Scott.

All in all, a very good year. Here's to an even better 2009!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat