Saturday, February 28, 2009

30 Day Shredding



For years, I've been addicted to watching "The Biggest Loser" and recently I learned that Jillian Michaels has an exercise video or two out there. I heard around the blogsphere about "The 30 Day Shred" and how awesomely painfully good it is.

Today I decided to start my 30 Day Shred journey. I started up the DVD, grabbed my weights and started working out. Scott was working on his laptop and gently encouraged me to keep going. OK so he wasn't gentle and I did threaten to kick him since he wasn't in pain but he did encourage me to keep going.

Also while they claim this is a 20 minute workout, my heart rate monitor clocked it in at 25 minutes. It was a hard 25 minutes but a good one and I am going to do my best to do the full 30 days of this workout. 30 Days of FUN!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat