Saturday, November 14, 2009

Books, Books, Books

Books

One of my responsibilities at work is book signings with cookbook authors and I LOVE IT! I've now had the chance to meet Alton Brown, Martha Stewart and this past week, Thomas Keller.

I flew out to the book signing and was met with an excited and early crowd. I arrived around 1 p.m. for the 3 p.m. book signing and people were already lined up. Now that is excitement I can get behind.

I am dearly in love with all of the store staff that I was able to work with. They are a fantastic bunch of people. Additionally Chef Keller was so great to work with and made sure that all of his fans got signed books.

I have to say that Chef Keller has one of the most beautiful signatures I've ever seen but then again how could you expect anything less from someone who creates the most beautiful food.

Thomas Keller Autograph

I'm anxious to get cooking from this beautiful book. The food photography is inspirational and the recipes look wonderful. Some of them do present a bit of complexity but it looks worth it. I love cooking so even the complex recipes sing to me.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat