Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best of (2009 Edition)

Best of 2009

As 2009 comes to an end, I am quietly reflecting on what was a great year for me and a not so great year for others.

Scott and I had so many adventures this year. We went to Portland many times to see his family and Lincoln City a few to visit more family there. We also went to Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, Los Angeles, Vancouver and Hawaii. I also went to Washington DC, Phoenix and Los Angeles for work. It was a grand year for travel and as someone how loves flying, I got plenty in.

I also learned to cure bacon, can jam, made three quilts and knit so many socks that my hands almost feel off (in a good way).

And the best part was getting engaged to my favorite person in the whole wide world. I had been hoping and proding for some time but was actually surprised when Scott proposed.

Now I can't wait for 2010! It will be year I get married, go to Europe and run the Portland Half Marathon. So many adventures await me!

You can see the entire Flick "Best of 2009" set here.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat