Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Wednesday Web Links

Penny Makes Beautiful Photos and she's pretty darn rad.

Blog like a Pro , you know you want to.

Beautiful Cookbook Design makes my heart swoon

This video made me finally buy the book Tartine and I'm pretty sure you'll be buying it after watching this.

Portland, Food and People's Love for Portlandia

A new life for a barn

Adventures in Renovating! I like renovation. I'm not sure I like all the hard work but I like the thought of it.

Live the Language - Paris Paris is this place that you really must visit more than once. You just can't get it in one visit. It requires a few and I think that is why people are so full of wanderlust for it. This video makes me want to go back again. But then this video about London makes me want to go there instead. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE England more than words can say. It's been almost 4 years since my last visit which means, I need to go back. I need to visit my friends.

Sometimes you find a new blog and it causes you to fall in love. I might have become a bit stalker-ish and obsessive when I found Joy the Baker but this blog does that to you. You want to read every single post and then find Joy the Baker and make her become your friend. Joy! I like to bake! We could be awesome friends. I'd try all your treats. I'd make a good friend!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat