Thursday, June 16, 2011

Documentation

Journal

Now that everyone knows I'm having a baby, I've feel free to admit that I've fallen head first deep into baby obsession! My current obsession is documenting this pregnancy.

I've toyed around with the classic belly photos but to be honest, I started out with a belly so these aren't very exciting right now. Currently I just look a bit more jiggly. Wheeee!

I do however love what this Mom did to document her pregnancy and I'm thinking of taking inspiration from her.

I figure if I throw in a bit more inspiration from Pacing the Panic Room and Dooce, I'll end up with a great documentation of this pregnancy.

What are some ideas from you? How do you think I should document this journey?

4 comments:

Kty said...

I did'nt read your former post so I just discovered thar you were pregnant. Congratulations to you and to the dad to be !
Baby knitting to come on Ravelry I guess ;-)

Rebecca Mongrain said...

Thank you! Oh yes the knitting has begun! Finally a baby of my own to knit for :)

lizgal said...

Wishing I wrote everyday of my pregnancy ... I did keep a journal and wrote in it occasionally. I read it now and remember vividly of time past (12 and almost 10 yrs ago). The best stuff I read is after they were born. Again wishing I wrote more, but what I did write is truly awesome...I cry and laugh at how much love I felt at that time..it's so much more now and everyday the love grows. So having that journal close at hand..when you have a emotional day, a crazy craving, a fun doctor visit, a daddy moment, and then after...it's awesome. Or welcome to this century and keep a video journal. Love You!

kristel wyman said...

congratulations to you both!!!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat