Monday, March 11, 2013

Little Green Pouch

I recently bought a 4-pack of the Little Green Pouch and they have been a huge asset for us. I'm kicking myself for not buying these earlier but we have them now and they have already been put to good use.


Molly LOVES her morning yogurt but I detest the mess that a container of yogurt and a spoon in Molly's hands makes. Enter the Little Green Pouch!  I fill it with yogurt and Molly runs around the house (because she does not believe in actually consuming a pouch in her highchair) enjoying her pouch (or pouches as you can see in this photo).


I also love that I can fill the pouches with a smoothie, oatmeal or applesauce. This means a nice reduction in the amount of pouches I'll be buying in the future. Molly isn't a HUGE consumer of pouch food but I've always bought a few each time I've gone to the grocery store just in case. You know, in case we are out and about and she gets hungry; in case I don't feel like making up a whole healthy meal; in case, in case, in case. 


My new love and obsession is the Little Green Pouch. I love how easy they are to fill with good, healthy food and how easy they are to clean. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome! I just ordered a couple, can't wait to try them!

Rebecca Mongrain said...

@Laura - I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat