Saturday, April 06, 2013

Easter Memories


We had a delightful Easter last weekend. Shortly after waking up, I gave Molly her Easter basket and balloon which delighted her. I ran 6 miles and then had coffee with a friend at Greenlake. It was a bright, sunny day so we sipped our drinks in the sunshine while sitting on the wet grass. It was a treat to catch up. Then I headed home to celebrate Easter with Molly and Scott. 


I hid eggs around the house and Scott helped Molly find them. Then we all got dress up for Easter Dinner at my parent's house. My brother, SIL and baby were there too. Molly LOVES her cousin and spent a good bit of time poking her. 


We had a fantastic meal and when Molly fell asleep on the way home, we decided to go to Sunset Hill Park and check out the sunshine. It was a wonderful Easter and I can't wait to celebrate it again next year with Molly. She makes holidays lots of fun! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat