Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunny Days

Beach Boat

Last week, we had a few delightful days of SUN, SUN, SUN! Today the sun keeps peeking out and then hiding again so I've been entertaining myself with the photos I took of Molly at the beach last week. 

BeachDay

We live about a mile from the beach so I try to go there often. Unfortunately we usually have to drive because between us and the beach is a formidable set of 317 stairs. The stroller does not handle that many stairs gracefully. 

Here

A few weeks ago when I was at Target, I spotted a cheap bucket and shovel set. I snatched it up and threw it in the car. I'm so glad I did because when I got to the beach, I realized that Molly needed some toys. Unfortunately though the shovel was quickly destroyed but I think we got our $1 of play out it. I ordered a new, sturdier shovel today. Hopefully it will last longer than an afternoon. 

BeachDay1

Everyone in Seattle was at the beach last week. It was a wonderful 70 degree day that deserved some beach time. There were volleyball games going on, tightrope walkers, doggies and a super nice couple that played catch with Molly. They tried to teach her how to toss a baseball and found her to be very entertaining. I was grateful for their kindness when they noticed Molly watching their game of catch and decided to include her in their fun. The sunshine really brings out the best in people. 

Sands

TightRope

Beach Bum




1 comment:

Anthony said...

Was Molly trying to eat sand? :-p

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat