Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pinterest Thursday - Need Your Advice!

With so many cool things on Pinterest, I'm having a hard time narrowing down which projects to do next and this means that I'm not actually doing any of the projects. I'm just pinning like a mad woman and making lots of plans in my head.

I've narrowed down my choices to the following and I'd like to hear which pins you think I should take on next! Let me know in the comments or on Twitter. Feel free to suggest your own pins!













3 comments:

Unknown said...

A-Frame tent for sure - Max wants to play in it!

Laura said...

I vote:
A frame tent
then mason jar lights
then headband.

Great selection of crafts! I pinned some ideas for the wedding from the link with the mason jar terrarium. I need an excuse to make that lipbalm. :D

Meg said...

The headband would look so cute on me. The tin can lights would be great in my yard. And that tent is adorable!

I mean, they'd all be great for you. ;) Now get off Pinterest and get crafting lady!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat