Sunday, May 05, 2013

Sunday Favorites

Today is RACE DAY! While I'm out running 13.1 miles, enjoy a few of my favorite images from Flickr this week. And if you can, please send me some good running vibes! 


1. please summer, 2. rob's hanging out with oli today so i'm stitching up some stars., 3. more star parts. i've got about 300 half square triangles ready to be sewn up., 4. Was supposed to go to yoga, but I was late, so I ended up at @onepennyblack & this amazing Danish just "fell" into my mouth!, 5. Sadly, this is actually organized chicken-scratch., 6. Light at the end Of, 7. Gathering ingredients to make spaghetti carbonara from @lucyknisley 's book Relish. I am loving this book., 8. BEST MAIL DAY: a scrumptious plummy infinity scarf handknit by @daphneadair! A million thanks to you, D! <3 a="">, 9. Untitled, 10. reid vs tub time, 11. Untitled, 12. Coifing., 13. Home., 14. Dumpling Party Day! Dumpling by Naomi., 15. Saturday morning coffee table. On today's agenda: finishing this sleeve! (And laundry.), 16. Train delays, 17. the Diva is done with her photoshoot, 18. Happy Day of The Donut on Flickr! #PicTapGo, 19. Ice Kitchen, 20. Chinese Chicken Salad taco topped with crispy chicken skin, 21. Coco chewed through the leash I got him last year and broke it. Today, my dad repaired it. It looks like new. And tomorrow the three of us will go on a roadtrip to the beach. See what I mean, @lcd_n? His awesomeness is legend., 22. Day 2275, 23. Today is ANZAC Day, and my fellow Kiwi @ladyeclaire and I baked Anzac biscuits to commemorate the day (and to feed to our workmates!)  ANZAC Day is a national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand that broadly commemorates all Australians and Ne, 24. Untitled, 25. Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat