Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Present

We don't buy presents for each other on Father's Day but that doesn't mean that a homemade gift isn't appreciated.

IMG_6421

I like to get creative with Scott's gifts from Molly. She's not yet of an age where she can contribute a lot but that doesn't mean that she doesn't get involved.

I found this fun download on eighteen25 and knew a book about Dad was just the gift we were looking for. I printed out the pages and got to work. I handed Molly some crayons and after doing my part, gave her the pages to draw on. They needed a special Molly touch.

IMG_6422

IMG_6423

IMG_6425

Then I sent off a bunch of photos to Walgreens for printing. Their app is so simple and easy to use and the best part is that printing photos is cheap!

IMG_6424

IMG_6428

Scott loved his book on Father's Day. Molly sat with him and showed him all the pages. They talked about the photos of the two of them and the adventures they had in the past year. It was super cute to watch.

I found the photo album at JoAnn's and decided to leave a few pages blank. I told Scott that he and Molly can fill them in with more photos this summer.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat