Saturday, June 22, 2013

FitBit Update

Earlier this year, I wrote about my new love affair with my fitbit. I thought it was time for an update. I'm still in love with it and I've been slowly adding friends which makes my competitive heart beat faster.


They've recently updated the dashboard so I can quickly check to see where I am compared to my friends who are all tendentious about getting their 10,000 steps in!

I've also started using the FitBit food log to log what I'm eating. I'm not counting calories but rather using it to make sure that I'm not eating too many carbs. Oh I love my carbs but my body does not enjoy them. 

I also like the boost my FitBit gives me throughout the day. Sometimes I end up walking places because I know it will increase my step count and I like that! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat