Monday, July 01, 2013

Summer Sampler Club



I think 2013 might be the year of cross-stitch for me and I owe my obsession all to the ladies of The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Amanda and Ashleigh do have seriously cute patterns and they've recently come out with another one, The Summer Sample Club!

The first two weeks have already been released but you still have plenty of time to join in the fun! I haven't even started the sampler yet myself BUT I am enjoying the weekly PDF's and seeing everyone else's progress. 

Weekly updates, after the introductory PDF which contains a chart with 25 frames come out on:
  June 21st 
 June 28th 
 July 5th 
 July 12th 
 July 19th

You can follow the Summer Sampler Club member's progress on Facebook or on Instagram with the hashtag #thefrostedpumpkinstitchery 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat