Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Favorites

Every week when I post these, I sing in my head, "These are a few of my favorite things!" Can you believe my husband has never seen the Sound of Music? He's missing out on some fun songs. He now refuses to see it but that doesn't stop me from singing about my favorite things. 


1. Untitled, 2. potted, 3. Already missing the weekend. #woodlandsampler #fishing #navajonation #asaayi, 4. workbasket, 5. cherries - Rainiers and Bigarreaux, 6. Day 2355, 7. FM quilting, 8. Nautilus, Detail of Shell, 9. Peach, 10. and home., 11. BBQ Chicken and a Salad, 12. 28 :: 52, 13. Pickled Garlic Scapes, 14. Got my summer puppy cut today, 15. Untitled, 16. the date night dress, 17. Earlier this morning. Downtown for work., 18. Untitled, 19. Sitting in traffic, almost home. Looking forward to my bed., 20. Day 2350, 21. Cream Scone and Gooseberry Jam, 22. Annestown Beach 2, 23. Green Trail, Glendalough, 24. Upper Lake, Glendalough, 25. Pints at the Guiness Storehouse

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat