Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Wednesday Links from Around The Web 7.31.2013

Perspective #fmsphotoaday

Cartwheels make this dolphin laugh!


18 signs you went to Wazzu! GO COUGS!


Terrible reporting, saved only by a fantastic, knowledgeable author!

Having kids and pets I feel completely differently about pets than this author. We have cats and not dogs but I disagree. They still get the same amount of love from me and have really brought a lot of joy to Molly's life. Someday in the future, I want to get a dog but we are waiting for now. 

Inca child sacrifices were drugged for months before their deaths


Data Driven Parents If there is one thing I've learned as a parent, it is that tracking my child's every move DOES NOT make me a better parent. Giving her space to learn and fail is what is important. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat