Saturday, August 03, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 18 weeks

18 weeks

My weekly photo has a special guest appearance this week! Molly really wanted to be in the photo and I thought, "Why not! The more the merrier". 

I feel like Chicken Nugget grew a lot this week. She definitely made me hungry! I would finish dinner and then say to Scott, "I'm still so hungry!" His answer was always, "I think the parasite wants all the foods!" So I fed her because why deny one's unborn child a bowl of honey nut cheerios or cheese or goldfish crackers if she really wants them. I've been eating more low-carb but those after dinner carb snacks just call out to me. It's hard when I know I should be limiting them. I'm trying to think of some yummy high-protein snacks but I'm having a hard time. 

Molly and I were walking fools this week. We went to Greenlake three days in a row which was awesome! I'm so thankful to be able to exercise more with this pregnancy. My pregnancy with Molly was rough and walking was sometimes impossible so I'm not taking a single step for granted. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat