Saturday, August 17, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 20 Weeks

20weeks

I was nervous all week because we had the anatomy scan scheduled at the end of the week. My nerves were for naught though as Chicken Nugget is looking good and still most definitely a girl! We had our favorite lab tech today and were able to introduce her to Molly. That was exciting because she was the tech who confirmed that Molly was still doing well when I had bleeding at 9 weeks and was convinced that I was having a miscarriage.  

I compared Molly's anatomy scan results to the nuggets and it's funny, their measurements were so similar! Of course with Molly, they were worried about her size but with Chicken Nugget, no mention. All they mentioned a few times as that she was beech which I'm not worried about, she has 20 weeks, give or take to flip and she has been busy flipping around like a gymnast. 

I regained most of my energy this week but was worn out by a hike and slide day at swimming on Wednesday. I went to bed at 9:30 p.m. but woke up refreshed. I think I need to slow down a bit. My body needs all the energy it can get to grow the nugget. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat