Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pinterest Thursday - Baby Booties


I've been slowly putting together Chicken Nugget's coming home outfit. She has a hilarious onesie representing her nickname and is in need of a hat (I have a great idea for one) and some warm booties since she's arriving in the midst of Winter. I saw these sweet booties on Pinterest the other day and quickly grabbed some yarn. They are adorable!


IMG_8026

My knitting time is limited so I've only completed one bootie for today's post so far. I am chugging along on the second one since I've seen that the Nugget does indeed have two feet on the ultrasound and therefore (luckily) will need two booties.

Bootie1

These booties would make a wonderful baby shower gift! They knit up rather quickly (if you have more time to devote to knitting than I do) and look rather impressive. Package with a cute onesie or a handknit hat and the expectant Mother will be delighted!

Bootie

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat