Thursday, August 08, 2013

Pinterest Thursday - Cloth Wipe Solution


I've been toying around with the idea of switching to cloth wipes. We already cloth diaper but I've never ventured far into the world of cloth wipes. I have a HUGE stack of them but I tend to use them for cleaning up dirty faces and hands when we are out. (I put a pile of them in a ziplock bag and then wet them down with some water. They clean up little hands so much faster than wet wipes.)

Cloth Wipe Solution2

I saw this pin for cloth wipe solution and decided to give it a trial run. The instructions were simple. Mix baby oil, baby shampoo and water. Either pour over cloth wipes or put in a spray bottle. I decided to put my solution in a spray bottle. 

Solution with wipes

I've used these a few times while changing Molly and she doesn't seem to notice the difference. I do like the idea of not having to buy wipes at the grocery store. Though, full disclosure, I'm going to keep some around for heavier jobs (you know, poop!). 

Do you use cloth wipes? What do you use for a cleaning solution? 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat