Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Wednesday Links from Around The Web 8.28.2013

10 min from home #fmsphotoaday

We need to stop making parenting soooo darn hard!

Expecting Better Heck, even pregnancy is rift with confusing things that make it harder than it needs to be. My second pregnancy is going along about the same as my first EXCEPT I'm not stressing out over every little thing. I'm not freaking out because I consumed a tablespoon of queso fresco at the Mexican restaurant last week. Whatever! (I, maybe, am a bit more ranty this time around.)

Craig's List Killers Fascinating read on how murders, thieves and rapist use this site. It's not just for buying used couches and be careful when you do!

Knitting + Art This site is so very awesome! I love what they've done with knitting as their medium. 

Live in the Moment I was at the park the other day, pushing Molly on the swings, when she started pointing at a different swing to swing on. I said, "Can't you just enjoy the swing you are on? Enjoy this moment." The mom next to me said, "Man, that is a lesson I'm still learning!" I agreed with her and we chatted a bit more. At the end of the conversation, I realized that how can I teach Molly to live in the moment if I can't live in the moment. Then I saw this video and things really hit home. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat