Saturday, September 28, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 26 Weeks.

26 Weeks

The days are starting to get shorter and the rainy season is upon us which is making me feel like Chicken Nugget will be here before I know it. This week has been both busy and lazy. Molly and I have been making the most of our days together. She has been excellent at my doctor appointments. This week I as fitted for a pelvic support belt and she found the exam room with all it's orthopedic equipment to be fascinating! I am finding the belt to be wonderful. 

However I am also starting to feel rushed! I have 13 weeks left and I have so much to get done. I need to finish Chicken Nugget's knitted goods, get Molly a big girl bed and redo their room, start freezer meals and basically get in the mindset of having TWO children instead of one. Whew! I can totally do it, I just need to stay focused. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat