Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Craftaholic!

There is something about Fall that turns me into an avid craftaholic! I mean, I do like to craft a lot the rest of the year but when the weather turns colder and the leaves begin to fall, I can feel the obsession building in me.

I recently started TWO more cross-stitch samplers - The Halloween Spooky Sampler and the Autumn Sampler both from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. They are so cute!

 

I'm still working on my Woodland Sampler. I'm almost done with June. Must stitch faster!

Last night I also cast on for a few more knitted items for Chicken Nugget. I'm making her some baby pants to wear home from the hospital along with a Newborn Vertebrae sweater. She already has some baby booties and just needs a hat to complete her Going Home outfit. Additionally I have two other sweaters on the needles for the nugget - a February Baby Sweater and a Baby Poonam Sweater.

What are you crafting now that Fall is here? Have you obsessively started too many projects like me or are you restraining yourself?

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat