Saturday, October 19, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 29 Weeks

29 Weeks

This week I started my massive appointments at the hospital. I has a Biophyscial Profile Ultrasound, a Non-Stress Test and an OB appointment along with an acupuncture appointment. I felt like I had moved into the hospital. Next week, I'll only have two appointments as I'm seeing our doctor twice a month now until 36 weeks when I start seeing her weekly. 

I've also been quite tired and cranky this week. I feel like I have so much to do but both the baby and Molly are limited me from getting anything done. I have a hair appointment today so hopefully the time away from everyone will help me reset and recharge. Everyone needs some good recharging time! 

Otherwise, it's been a good week and Chicken Nugget is doing great! It was fun seeing her on the Ultrasound and the tech tried to show me her face but my child slammed her face into my placenta so I couldn't get a good view. Oh well, I'll be having these weekly so I'll see her face at some point. 


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat