Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Birthday Planning!

Untitled

In just over three weeks, Molly will be turning two years old which boggles my mind. I'm not really sure how this is possible but according to the calendar, it is. I've started planning her birthday party after much angst over where to have the celebration and I'm getting excited!

Untitled

At first, Scott and I thought we'd host the party at a community center or a play center but after looking at the fees for such things, they seemed expensive especially for someone who probably won't remember her party at all. We decided to host a smaller gathering at our house and I'm going with a Zoo theme since that is Molly's happy place.

Untitled

I've decided that all of November's Pinterest Thursdays will be around planning Molly's Zoo Birthday Celebration. I need to figure out decorations, party games, favors and snack food! I have so many ideas floating around in my head and I can't wait to throw this party. Let's be honest here, the party is more for me than for Molly so I might as well enjoy it. 

Do you have any great Zoo party ideas, favors, decorations? Please share them! I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat