Saturday, November 30, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 35 Weeks

35 Weeks

I'm at the point in pregnancy where I feel 100 weeks pregnant rather than 35. I have a definite waddle and I'm slow. I take a long time to walk places and I can so feel it in my hips when I do so. But I have a toddler so laying on the couch is not an option. This holiday weekend has been wonderful though as Scott is home and keeping up with the toddler. 

Our timeline to meeting the Nugget is getting shorter and shorter! Only 4 more weeks. It's weird having an eviction date because I know exactly how long I'll be pregnant unless I go into labor early. 

We have a lot to pack in these last four weeks as a family of three. The holiday season is in full swing and I want Molly to do everything before we enter the quieter newborn period. Molly has been busy kissing my belly and patting the baby. She yells, GENTLE as she hits my tummy which is amusing now but I'm sure hoping she is gentle with Chicken Nugget though. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat