Thursday, November 07, 2013

Pinterest Thursday - Birthday Party Favor Bags

This week I decided to focus on the favor bags for Molly's Zoo Birthday Party at the end of the month since I can create the necessary elements for the bags now without worrying about things going stale, etc. I found some awesome ideas on Pinterest which got me planning and scheming.




I decided that I liked the idea of brown paper lunch bags for the actual favor bags, mainly because I have a huge stack of them in my pantry. I wanted to dress them up but honestly do not have the energy to cut out monkey faces and glue them to the bags. I decided to take my ideas down to a reasonable level and make stickers for the front of the favor bags. 

I started by searching for "Monkey Clip Art" on Google. I found some free and super cute clip art to download and then opened Photoshop to start working on the favor bag stickers. These will be placed on the front of the brown paper lunch bags.

I plan to fill the bags with jungle bubbles, animal 'tattoos', coloring sheets, crayons and animal crackers! I'll also write the names of the kids attending the party of the bags so that I don't leave anyone one out!

NaBloPoMo November 2013

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat