Thursday, December 26, 2013

At Home with the Chicken Nugget


We're home with Maggie and things are going fairly well. We left the hospital around Noon on Sunday which was amazing to me since I expected to be in the hospital for at least 48 hours. My parents brought Molly to the hospital so we could go home as a family. They kindly went out and got us lunch before heading over to our house. 


Molly has taken to the lamb that Maggie gave her. I personally love it so much! I ordered it from the same Etsy Shop (Making Friends) that made Molly's Waldorf doll for her 1st birthday. Molly has been overwhelmed with presents that last few days so I'm happy to see her cuddling it. 


We've been settling in as a family of four while finishing up our Advent Activity Calendar and celebrating Christmas. I took a short walk with the kids and Scott to the bakery and felt amazing. I now know how women do things shortly after giving birth, they don't have c-sections! I'm recovering well but am hitting the wall of tired. Maggie and I are having some issues breast feeding so I'm waking her up every 2-3 hours which means I only get about 2 hours of sleep at a time. I know this time will pass quickly and everything I do is important for our breastfeeding relationship. I'm hoping to get into lactation to get some advice. 


I'm thrilled to have a family of four and am loving my two little girls. I think we are going to have many, many adventures together! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat