Monday, December 16, 2013

Final 8 in 2013 Update

Smitten Holiday Advent Calendar Mittens

I'm coming to terms with the fact that I will not be accomplishing all my 8 in 2013 goals but I do feel pretty good with what I did get done.

My 8 in 2013 goals were:
Tempsscarf

I am not going to finish the two quilts. I haven't even started them and with less than two weeks left in the year, it is not going to happen. I am hoping to catch up on the Woodland Sampler but figure I can always finish it in 2014. I did finish one of my cross stitch goals and two of my knitted goals (well the scarf needs the last two weeks of temps but they haven't happened yet). I'm also nearly done with Documenting Chicken Nugget in Utero and I have done almost all of Fat Mum Slim's photo challenges this year. 

woodlandsampler

While I did not accomplish all that I set out to do, I still feel pretty good with my goals. Next year will be goal-less. I'm having a baby in a few days and I am not going to set myself up for failure. 2014 will be spent getting to know Chicken Nugget, playing hard with Molly and having fun as a family. Crafty goals can wait. I'll craft when I'm able. 

Incomplete #fmsphotoaday I have so many incomplete knitting projects on my needles.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat