Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Wednesday Links from Around The Web 3.26.2014

Satsumas

How to Peel a Hard-Boiled Egg with a Spoon This is a cool trick and one I plan to use later today when I have my snack of a hard-boiled egg and a cheese stick. 

How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs I usually make mine in the oven (place entire egg in shell in a muffin tin, bake at 350F for 30 minutes, immediately submerge in ice cold water) but I'm trying this technique next time. 


Why Every Kid Should Learn to Garden Yep, this is one of many reasons I'm starting a vegetable garden with Molly this summer. We assembled the garden boxes earlier this week and just need to finalize their placement and fill them with dirt before we start planting. I can't wait to garden with her. 

When Mothers Move, Children Are More Active Too This knowledge gives me a little extra push to keep moving. I want to be a good example for Molly and Maggie and getting more exercise is always a good thing. 

A Day Late but Not a Dollar Short - Yesterday was International Waffle Day! These are some tasty looking waffle recipes.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat