Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Favorites

It's a rainy weekend here in Seattle but I know that Spring is around the corner. I've seen hints! We're going to have a low-key Easter at home today with a visit to the Ballard Farmer's Market after an indoor egg hunt. We celebrated Easter with my family yesterday so today will be spent enjoying the day, just the four of us. Maybe I'll even get some time to check out more of the awesome photos I keep seeing on Flickr. Flickr continues to provide so many wonderful photos. I just had to share some of them today. Enjoy!


1. Whit's Knit's: Woven Pearl Cowl, 2. IMG_5831IMG1231, 3. Whit's Knits: Chick-in-an-Egg, 4. They should have carpooled., 5. ., 6. Mimosa, 7. The Marching of the Machines, 8. Golden Gardens Park Rocks - Seattle, 9. Day 3: Plans & Machinations, 10. Pralined Almonds, 11. Bathurst Hat, 12. Day 2608, 13. Turned the heel & just have the gusset decreases and foot left on my second March sock! #sasockclub #operationsockdrawer, 14. Looking out on the lake, 15. _E5A5640.jpg, 16. my Alberta, 17. IMG_02338ed, 18. Untitled, 19. pond, 20. Whit's Knits: Stitch Block Cowl, 21. Untitled, 22. Glasses in black, 23. wool-eater, 24. majorly blackified, 25. Abate

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat