Monday, April 21, 2014

Four Months with Mag-Pie

Untitled

Maggie,

Happy Four Months! Things are starting to get real. You are starting to grab everything, wiggle like a worm and laughing so hard. I love it when you get a fit of the giggles. It gives me a fit of the giggles.

Untitled

The drool has really intensified in the past few days. I had to break out the bibs because Wow! there is so much drool! You have definitely started teething. I don't think we'll see teeth for a few months but you are so busy sticking your hands in your mouth when you aren't busy drooling. 


You and your sister are really starting to interact. You love watching her and her antics make you laugh. The two of you spend so much time cuddling. I love watching the two of you. 

Untitled

I'm pretty sure that you are going to be sitting up all by yourself in the next month. You are ALMOST there and your world is going to really open up once you get a grasp on that. Your Dad and I were talking about how eating out is going to be so much more fun when you can sit in a highchair and check out all the excitement. Right now you just try to crane your head around your carseat to see the action. You are also getting bored facing in when I wear you so I've started having you face out sometimes. You LOVE it! 

Untitled

You've established your own bedtime routine this month. You like to have one last bottle, be quickly rocked to sleep and then put in the co-sleeper for the night around 8 p.m. You usually sleep through until about 6:30 a.m. You are also starting to have a rough nap schedule. You take about three naps a day - one at 9:30 am ish, another around 11:30 a.m. and a nice long one around 2 p.m. Sometimes you sneak in a quick one around 5:30 p.m. You still sleep pretty good in your carseat but I can tell you really prefer sleeping in the crib so I am working to adjust our schedule to give you at least two good naps in the crib. 

Untitled

I finally figured out how to bathe both you and your sister at the same time this month. I put your whale tub in the big tub and fill them both with water. Then I place you in the whale tub and your sister in the big tub. She helps me bathe you and as soon as you are clean, she insists that I take you out so she can sit in the whale tub. It's super cute! 

Untitled

We love you Mag-Pie! You are such an amazing baby and we are so lucky to have your relaxing presence in our family. We have your four month check up at the end of the week so I hope you keep chill through your check-up and shots. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat