Thursday, October 16, 2014

Forty Two Weeks with Chicken Nugget

Maggie 42 weeks

This was a busy week for Maggie with visitors in from the UK who kept her busy, happy and giggling. She did great with a wonky schedule and even experienced her first visit to Mount Rainier. I can't wait to take a family weekend trip up there next Summer. Maggie was a champ for the long car ride and only lost it near dinner time but after a stop in Tacoma to fuel up, she was back to her happy self.

IMG_2190

Maggie decided this past week that she only eats the same kinds of food that I'm eating. If we were out having Mexican food, she was pissed when I offered her beans and rice but was thrilled when she was able to have some of my burrito. I guess her two little bottom teeth can really make a dent!

IMG_2238

Maggie still isn't taking any independent steps but she walks all over the place while holding onto one of my fingers. She just needs to gain a bit of confidence and then she'll be toddling all over the place. Until then she is like lightening with her crawling. 

IMG_2240

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat