Monday, January 05, 2015

Day in the Life Photo Challenge #1 is Done!

6:01 am Time to get moving with @barre3! #adayinthelifephotochallenge #barre3challenge

Today was this year's first Day in the Life Photo Challenge and it was awesome! I loved seeing all the photos on Instagram under the #adayinthelifephotochallenge and did not comment on as many as I wanted to. I loved seeing ALL the photos though. You can see my entire day here: A Day in the Life 1.5.14 and all the great photos in the Flickr group


12:10 pm My Little Pony Playtime #adayinthelifephotochallenge


I started my day with a barre3 workout at 6 a.m. in order to get a start on the barre3 challenge! While it was super early (like I left my house before the sun came up and came home before the sun came up), I was thrilled to have worked out before dealing with the day. The rest of the day was a typical day for us and I loved documenting it. I'd rather document an average day than a special one because the ordinary days are rarely remembered. 


10:25 am Blueberry Snack! Maggie and I hung out in the waiting area while Molly got speech therapy.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the first Day in the Life Photo Challenge of 2015. I can't wait to do this again! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat