Monday, February 02, 2015

Challenge Completed! The barre3 Challenge

#barre3challenge complete! I bought a 3-month membership so I can keep on with this awesome workout!

Five weeks ago, I decided to start taking barre3 classes. Four weeks ago, I began the barre3 challenge and it has changed my life. That sounds a bit dramatic but it is true. I had lost my spark and I found it through regular exercise. I'm now doing 4-5 barre3 classes a week and taking the kids on walks almost every afternoon (the sunshine is really helping on the walks front). 

Eat. Sleep. Barre. #sumsitup #barre3challenge

I was talking to a friend the other day about barre3 classes. She's been going 4 times a week for the past year and she said she has never felt stronger. She's someone who has run 1/2 marathons (and maybe a marathon?), completed many triathlons and hikes all the time with her kiddos on her back. She's already strong but barre3 has made her really feel alive. I instantly connected with her words because barre3 makes me feel strong, stronger than I've felt in a long time. 

Untitled

I decided to keep the momentum going by purchasing a three month membership to barre3. It isn't cheap but the more I go, the less each class ends up costing. Since I am a cheap, cheap woman, this will inspire me to keep going as well as my love for these classes. 

I'm thrilled that as of February 1st, I've crossed two things off my Getting My Sh*t Together Goals list. I'm 20% done with my goals and I'm definitely getting my sh*t together. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat