Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Artwork, Cookies and Spring Cleaning are this Week's Links Around the Web

14060018

5 Wallet-Friendly Ways to Create Big, High-Impact Art I'm studying this article intently based on some plans I have for decorating our living room. 


Spring Cleaning: 10 Things You'll Forget Anyone else getting the urge to start some Spring Cleaning? 

On Honoring Your Truth Sadie Lincoln, founder of barre3 was recently interviewed and her words really resonated with me. 

A Stay-at-Home Parent Is Not a 'Luxury' We all make sacrifices for the choices we make in life. We all make different choices. My family has chosen to have a stay at home parent. It's a choice we've been able to make and embrace. 

Slamdunk birthday presents for kids Where was this article a few weeks ago when I was in the midst of the birthday party circuit. Well at least I have my plans ready for next year!

How to make perfect chocolate chip cookies I think Molly and I will need to test out this articles advice just to see if we can make perfect chocolate chip cookies. 

25 apps to make your everyday easier I like anything that makes my everyday easier.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat