Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Pi Day!

pidaypie

It's Pi Day and I had big plans to celebrate with a Pie Crawl across town. Instead the entire family is sick with possible flu so I bought a pie at the grocery store, at the request of Molly with a solemn feeling in my heart.

pidaypiechocolate

I also thought I'd share my favorite pie recipes with you so I can live vicariously through everyone else who isn't sick. Tell me if you make any of these awesome looking pies!

Chestnut Cream Pie This looks so good! 

Black Bottom Oatmeal Pie This just screams, GET IN MA BELLAH!

Apple Pie with Cheddar Cheese Crust Kate McDermott really knows the art of the pie and makes delicious ones. 

A Mile High Lemon Brown Sugar-Meringue Pie! This has been on my to-bake list for years. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat