Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Scary Women, Confident Daughters and Things I Thought I'd do make up this week's Wednesday Links From Around The Web

Untitled

Women are scary Other Mothers are terrifying. I remember Mom Dating when I first had Molly. I was so aggressive but I now have an awesome village of Mom friends. Sometimes you have to be the aggressor to get a great community.

Raising a Confident Daughter I hope I'm raising two very confident children!

Easy Home Upgrades My house would appreciate a few of these upgrades.

Coloring Books for Adults I kinda like these. a lot.

Facebook Lies It sure does. I try to keep it real on there but I know I make things look way better than they actually are.

Things I thought I'd get done Oh boy is this ever true! And this post made me really miss my Dad. I loved it when my parents took Molly for the weekend. Those were some sweet times.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat