Sunday, March 08, 2015

Sunday Moment


If I could tell my younger self all the words above, I would go back in time and do so. But I can't. Instead I'll share these words with my daughters when they begin to worry about life. I know they won't listen. I know they will barely hear my words but they will be said. 

I spent so much time in my 20s worrying about getting married, having children, having a house and finding someone to love me. It all happened when I started to relax. The night before I met Scott, I decided to just relax about meeting someone while encouraging any guy who appeared interested in dating me. Scott says my encouragement meant it was easy to ask me out, he knew I'd say yes. The rest they say is history, beautiful history. 



No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat