Thursday, March 05, 2015

Wee Knitting

weeenvelope1

When my friend told me she was having a second boy, I knew this little boy needed a handmade sweater. I searched Ravelry, dove into the stash and found the perfect pattern. Then I started knitting.

weeenvelope4

I'm quite pleased with how my Wee Envelope turned out even if it did give me a bunch of fits. I had to re-do the shoulders about four times each and I am eternally grateful for Ysolda's tutorial. I LOVE how the shoulder feature played out even if it took me awhile to get how to exactly accomplish the knitting. 

weeenvelope3

My friend's sweet baby boy was born earlier this week and I'm excited to meet him. I plan to plop this sweater on him and start snapping photos. I hope he's ready for me because I'm ready for him! 

weeenvelope5

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat