Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Yoga, Productivity and Rage are This Week's Highlights from Around the Web

Untitled

Yoga Videos and pose breakdowns – modifications for bigger bodies This is so helpful in so many ways to me.

Postpartum Rage Such an important read especially if you are or have new mothers in your life.

World Press Photo Revokes Prize Interesting article and discussion as photography continues to evolve.

Get Well Printable - I love this idea and might one day get myself in gear to do this for someone.

The Torture Is Real: What It’s Like To Be Trapped Inside Your Own Head I had a friend say to me last week, "for people like us who spend so much time in our heads" and then I saw this article and thought, yeah I do spend a lot of time in my head. It's hard to get out of it sometimes. Scott really spends a lot of time in his head but he dreams up the most creative things so it's hard to say that it is a bad thing.

The Rule of 52 and 17: It's Random, But it Ups Your Productivity I LOVE this idea! Maybe one day when I actually have 52 whole minutes to do something at once, I'll be able to try this out.

One Sweet Party: Western Washington Celebrates The Sassiest 40-Year-Old Cookie Around and my Girl Scout Samoas Salted Caramel No-Churn Ice Cream makes an appearance.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat